Why Amadeus Vienna
Amadeus International School Vienna offers a unique blend of rigorous academics, innovative music and arts education, and a culturally diverse and multilingual experience enhanced by optional boarding in superior facilities.
Top-quality academic programme. Our challenging and engaging curriculum is based on the globally recognised International Baccalaureate, the highest standard in primary and secondary education.
World-class music and the arts programme. Music and the Arts are integrated into every aspect of learning and life at Amadeus Vienna. We support students in choosing the creative path best suited for their individual talents and goals, and incorporate music and arts into exploration of all topics of study.
Exceptional on-campus boarding programme. Boarding at Amadeus Vienna encourages independence and supports academic success while ensuring student safety and health. Students enjoy comfortable facilities, extra help with their studies, and broad selection of social and extracurricular activities.
Opportunities for global exchange. As part of the Nobel Education Network, our students and teachers can embrace opportunities for exchanges with Nobel Schools around the globe, from cross-cultural academic collaborations and the sharing of learning materials and best practices to short- and long-term visits to other campuses.
Healthy, active living. A broad range of extracurricular activities, including a variety of team and individual sports, nurtures a strong sense of community and inclusion. We promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle that emphasises fresh and nutritious food, physical exercise, and overall well-being.
Small class sizes promote optimal achievement. With a low average class size, our students enjoy personalised attention and one-to-one learning.
Intensive, personalised English instruction. Our staff of highly qualified specialist teachers provide additional support, differentiated materials and essential one-to-one inductions to English for those who require it.
Personalised, project-based learning. Education is a lifelong process filled with opportunities to explore, discover, create, develop, and enrich knowledge, skills, and perspectives. Our project-based approach encourages creativity and empowers students to take part in the learning process and bring their ideas to life.
We encourage you to take a tour of our campus and facilities and discover all the benefits of attending Amadeus Vienna.
At Amadeus International School Vienna, we provide an innovative and positive learning environment for students in all grades.
- Small class sizes allow for personalised attention.
- As a fully authorised International Baccalaureate (IB) continuum school, we follow the IB’s rigorous, internationally recognised programmes for students aged three to 18.
- Our project-based learning approach engages students, addresses real-life challenges and cultivates critical-thinking, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- We maintain a truly international campus, where multiple languages can be heard every day.
- We provide English language support to enable all students to excel.
- As the language of our host country, German lessons are a requirement up to Grade 10 and offered at both the native and foreign language levels.
- Where requested and available, we also support the development of our students’ native languages through our mother-tongue programme.
- In addition to various technology tools, we provide our Primary students with iPads and our Secondary students with MacBooks to complement coursework.
- Founded in: 1908
- Age range: Boys and Girls from 3 to 18
- Campus: Vienna, Austria
- Languages: Every couse chosen in English
- Diplomas: International Baccalaureate(IB)