The essence of Beau Soleil – The family school, where effort, fun, responsibility and respect puts wind in our sails and hope in our hearts. The result? We go confidently out into the word with a sense of purpose and an amazing network of lifelong friends.
Founded in 1910 Beau Soleil is one of the oldest private boarding schools in Switzerland. It provides a full boarding education for students from over 40 different nationalities aged 11-18 years old. Given our spectacular location in the Swiss Alps we aim to provide an education which encourages full participation from our students both inside and outside the classroom. We provide a stimulating academic curriculum in both English and French which is balanced with an extensive outdoor expedition and service programme. Through this combination of activities on the ski slopes, the mountain side and in the class room our students develop important skills in team work, collaboration and resilience.
- Founded in: 1910
- Students: 240 boarding students
- Age range: Boys and girls from 11 – 18
- Campus: Located in the heart of the French speaking Swiss Alps
- Accreditation: CIS, NEASC, IBO, Round Square
- Nationalities: 45 nationalities
- Languages: French, English
- Diplomas: International Baccalaureate (IB), IGCSE, French Baccalaureate (S, L, ES) and Brevet des Colleges
- Foreign languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and other upon request
- Summer Program: in July, for 7 to 16 years old, language course, sports and outdoor activities excursions to discover Switzerland