An independent British international co-educational boarding and day school for pupils aged 4-18.
Le Régent is an Independent British International Boarding and Day School situated on the Haut Plateau of Crans-Montana, a well-known mountain resort in Switzerland. The Junior School welcomes children from the age of four until thirteen. Pupils sit the 11+ and 13+ Common Entrance Exams. It is expected that most of these children will move on to the Senior School where they will study to prepare for GCSE, IGCSE and IB. The school is currently applying for candidacy to become an IB world school authorized to offer the Diploma Programme from September 2018.
Our first goal is to produce well-educated global citizens. Added to a clear emphasis on the academic work, there will be ample opportunities to develop talents in sports or in the world of arts. We will take every occasion to develop the understanding and the practice of the four virtues underlying the school philosophy: Courtesy, Compassion, Creativity and Courage.
The community is a happy and purposeful one in which relation of trust and confidence among all members of our College is cultivated on a daily basis.
- Founded in: 1880
- Student: Maximum 100 in Junior School and 230 in Senior School
- Age range: Boys and Girls from 4 to 18
- Campus: The Haut Plateau of Crans-Montana
- Accreditation: Oxbridge / UCAS
- Languages: English
- Diplomas: International Baccalaureate(IB), GCSE, IGCSE
- Ratio Staff/Students: 1:8
- Foreign language: Spanish / French / Italian / German /Mandarin / ESL/EAL / Russian