English, French, Spanish, Maths (taught in English)
- The “My Family Camp” in the mountains will take place in Schönried; the June, July and August sessions are 3-weeks long with a possible departure after the first 2 weeks.
- “Le Classique”, in our Lake Geneva Campus, will offer two sports training sessions: Tony Parker Basketball Training by ASVEL and a Real Madrid Foundation Clinic.
- The “Summer School”, will offer a Real Madrid Foundation Clinic.
- Our SAT Prep Camp is expanded to 24 students. It will be available as a 4-week session in July and a 3-week session in August.
Aerobics, Air-rifle, Archery, Badminton,, Basketball, Beach-volley, Canoeing, Climbing, Fitness Training, Golf, Horse Riding, Mountain-Trekking, Orienteering with GPS, Rappelling, Rugby, Sailing, Seabob, Self-defense, Skating, Snorkeling, Soccer, Swimming, Table tennis, Tennis, Ultimate frisbee, Uni-hockey, Via Ferrata, Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Yoga.
Ceramics, Circus School, Cooking, Creative arts, Dancing, Digital photography, Film-making and -acting, Hip-hop, Percussion, School of Magic, Singing, Theatre, Visual Media, Web Design, Zumba.
The 2-week programme is designed to give you the skills and the tools to thrive in thedemanding 21st century. Workshops in public speaking, the visual arts, musical and dance improvisation, self-defence tactics and risk-assessment methods will all tap into your potential.
You will identify your strengths and learn how to overcome any weaknesses, so that you can become the best possible version of yourself.
At the same time, you will discover the Lake Geneva region and the Swiss Alps, enjoy snow sports and excursions and meet friends from all over the world.
Sessions available in 2018 (12-16 years old)
- Session 1: 15-28 January
- Session 2: 29 January – 11 February
- Session 3: 12-25 February