Glion’s bachelor degree is an intensive 3.5 year program that combines professional training in practical learning and internships, with traditional academics and core management theory courses.
The Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management builds progressively from hotel management courses to business degree specializations, using applied learning and internships.
- BBA in Hospitality Management
- BA in Hospitality Management with specializations
- Luxury Brand Management
- Sustainable Development in Tourism
- Human Resources
- Real Estate Finance and Revenue Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Event Management
+Event, Sport and Entertainment
The Bachelor Degree in Event, Sport and Entertainment Management teaches students event planning methods and entertainment industry practices, preparing students to begin a career in event and entertainment management.
- BBA in Event, Sport and Entertainment Management
- BA in International Event Management
- BA in International Sport Management
- BA in Event, Sport and Entertainment Marketing and Communication Management