What’s world ranking?Glion
- Top 3 Worldwide institutions for hospitality management
- No. 2 Employees Reputation in hospitality management
- Top 3 Swiss institutions for hospitality management
- Top 3 Worldwide institutions for employees reputation.
- Top 3 in hospitality and leisure management and among.
- Top 3 Swiss institutions in hospitality and leisure management.
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Marbella has been voted the best school in Spain
Les Roches Jin Jiang Ranked Number One
Among International Hospitality Management Schools in ChinaChicago Michelin Guide Restaurants rank Kendall College the No. 1 Chicago
program Chicago’s leading hotels rank Kendall College the No. 1 Chicago
Difference from other Schools?
- Quality, highly recognized education: NEASC accreditation at Higher Education level (awarding own degreessame as Ivy league ; Harvard, MIT), only 3 schools in Switzerland. Plus Swiss cantonal recognition
- International internship placements around the globe
- Each year representatives from 250 companies visit our campuses to recruit students.
- 98% of job-seeking students have one or more employment opportunity on graduation day, 4 offers per student for first employment.
- Connected to an influential global network of more than 15,000 industry professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Alumni database 15100+ worldwide contacts in 144+ contries.
Student Life :
- Truly international environment with over 100 nationalities on campus.
Why Glion and Les Roches?
- Reputation, ranked Top 3 worldwide (QS World University Ranking 2020).
- Industry recognition, strong industry relationships that translate into successful careers for student. 250+ company visits.
- Accreditation, accredited by NECHE at the university level-the same accrediting boy for Harvard and MIT.
- Home of hospitality, that transform student to strong work ethos, rigor hospitality and service.
- High standard of excellence in appearance, behaviour and attendance.
- International environment, over 100 Nationalities.
- Innovative learning styles, combination of practical (kitchen, Service, rooms division & academic (management, marketing & finance).
- 98% of students receiving multiple job offers by graduation.
What’s Future Career?
- Hotel and Restaurant
- Food and Beverage
- Golf and Wellness
- Adventure and Eco Tourism
- Transport and logistic
- Casino and Theme Park
In addition, studying at Glion and Les Roches opens up a world of other career opportunities, in areas like:
- Retail & fashion
- Sports & leisure
- Marketing & media
- Real estate
- Events management
- Consulates & embassies
- Museums & art
- And many more