Lemania College Lausanne
Lemania College Lausanne considers that an excellent boarding school must foster a family atmosphere in which every student can feel happy and confident.
Living in the boarding school with others of different nationalities must be an enriching experience that develops open mindedness and connections to people from other cultures.
Our residential way of life strives to educate students to be responsible, productive and ethical citizens. Students live in the boarding house, with others of the same gender and age and are fully supervised by staff who make all students feel at home.
The boarding school welcomes students every day, including week-ends. Boarding can also be ar- ranged for weekdays only. The Lemania’s bedrooms are spacious and extremely comfortable with a view over Lake Geneva or the Alps. Students share a room with another student from a different country, and there are also single rooms available.
The family size of the school means that even students who arrive during the school year can fit in easily and quickly make new friends. At the end of the school day, work and extra-curricular activities take place. Students are invited to participate in evening or weekend activities and excursions.
Boarding at Lemania College Lausanne provides easy access to state-of-the-art academic resources, sports and social facilities, and recreational activities, particularly for full boarders who stay at weekends.
Lemania College Lausanne is part of Lemania Group of Schools :
- Founded in: 1908
- Students: 5,000 students per year
- Age range: boys and girls from 14 to 18
- Nationalities: over 100
- Accreditations: EDUQUA, ISO, Swiss Private Schools Register
- Languages: English, French and bilingual
- Diplomas: IB-International Baccalaureate, Swiss Federal Maturite and French Baccalauréat
- Foreign languages: Russian, Mandarin, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Spain, Japanese, Arabic, and others upon request
- Summer camps: July and August, from 15 years old (languages courses, games, sports and excursions)