What’s world ranking?Glion
- Top 3 Worldwide institutions for hospitality management
- No. 2 Employees Reputation in hospitality management
- Top 3 Swiss institutions for hospitality management
- Top 3 Worldwide institutions for employees reputation.
- Top 3 in hospitality and leisure management and among.
- Top 3 Swiss institutions in hospitality and leisure management.
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Marbella has been voted the best school in Spain
Les Roches Jin Jiang Ranked Number One
Among International Hospitality Management Schools in ChinaChicago Michelin Guide Restaurants rank Kendall College the No. 1 Chicago
program Chicago’s leading hotels rank Kendall College the No. 1 Chicago
Difference from other Schools?
- Quality, highly recognized education: NEASC accreditation at Higher Education level (awarding own degreessame as Ivy league ; Harvard, MIT), only 3 schools in Switzerland. Plus Swiss cantonal recognition
- International internship placements around the globe
- Hotel recruitment visits, 75-90 company visits per year (many global brands)
- Career placement rate around 90% (varies by year/school), 2-3 offers per student
- Access to database of over 15,000 industry contacts (4,00 regularly provide jobs)
- Alumni database of over 18,000 worldwide contacts in 100+ countries
Student Life :
- Multi-cultural education, up to 100 different nationalities on campus
Why Glion and Les Roches?
- Reputation, ranked Top 3 worldwide (QS World University Ranking 2020).
- Industry recognition, strong industry relationships that translate into successful careers for student. 250+ company visits.
- Accreditation, accredited by NECHE at the university level-the same accrediting boy for Harvard and MIT.
- Home of hospitality, that transform student to strong work ethos, rigor hospitality and service.
- High standard of excellence in appearance, behaviour and attendance.
- International environment, over 90 Nationalities.
- Innovative learning styles, combination of practical (kitchen, Service, rooms division & academic (management, marketing & finance).
- 98% of students receiving multiple job offers by graduation.
What’s Future Career?
- Hotel and Restaurant
- Food and Beverage
- Event and Entertainment
- Golf and Wellness
- Adventure and Eco Tourism
- Transport and logistic
- Casino and Theme Park
- Luxury Retails
- Finance and Consulting