BMIHMS at Torrens University Australia
BLUE MOUNTAINS INTERNATIONAL HOTEL MANAGEMENT SCHOOL,
THE NO.1 RANKED HOTEL MANAGEMENT SCHOOL IN AUSTRALIA AND APAC,
IS PROUD TO BE PART OF TORRENS UNIVERSITY.
Why study at BMIHMS?’
- A dedicated Success Coach
- An ally to encourage, inspire and guide, your Success Coach will help you achieve your goals and create the right trajectory for your career.
- Reach career goals faster
- Through hands-on learning, you’ll solve practical challenges that require problem-solving and genuine industry insight.
- Make your mark
- With globally recognised qualifications from Torrens University Australia, you’ll be well equipped to work anywhere in the world.
Raffael H. Stangl
MBA Student of Torrens University Australia in 2007 Head of Recruitment Asia at Torrens University Australia
Originally born in Graz, Austria, Raffael commenced his career with International Hotels Group (IHG) after completing his Bachelor of Business and Master of Business Administration degrees in Australia. He was one of eleven who were selected to join the first i-Grad Program of IHG in Australia/New Zealand/South Pacific in 2007. Specialising in total quality management, Raffael worked as Cluster Rooms Division Executive across all six northern Australian IHG cluster hotels. In 2009, he was offered to join Accor Hotels Group as Front Office Manager in Cairns and subsequently Brisbane.
Date: Sat 27 November 2021
Time: 10:00 – 12:00 Hrs
Place: The Athenee Hotel Bangkok
For more information please contact:
Tel. 089-812-5765, 06-5239-3429
Facebook: Ekthana Services