These courses are designed for students who have finished secondary school and want to undertake a complete study path that prepares them to enter the fashion and design industry straight away.
- Fashion Brand Management (Italian & English)
- Fashion Design (Italian & English)
- Fashion Styling & Communication (Italian)
(Master’s Degree issued by eCampus University)
The Master’s Courses are designed for university graduates who want to specialize in fashion management, develop their managerial and creative expertise, and to gain a masters-level preparation that enables them to fulfill position within fashion and luxury management in worldwide business.
- Fashion Brand Management (Italian only)
- Fashion Collection Management (English only)
- Fashion Communication Management (English only)
- MBA Luxury Marketing & Management
- MBA Fashion Communication Management
1-year Course (Intensive)
Intensive courses are aimed at students who have finished high school or university and already have some basic skills or experience in a specific area of fashion and design.
- Fashion Product Design (Italian & English)
- Footwear & Accessories Design (English only)
- Interior & Retail Design (Italian only)
10-week Short Term Courses (Professional)
Professional courses are ideal for fashion professionals who already work in the fashion industry and want to broaden their knowledge of a specific field. These short-term courses provide advanced training and are aimed at professional development.
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods Industries (English only)
July & October
- Fashion English Language
- Italian Lifestyle, Culture & Language