What are the Montana Summer Sessions?
- A unique combination of language learning and a diverse academic, social and cultural programme inspired by 90 years’ experience of providing high-quality boarding.
- Located on the Zugerberg in an area of natural outstanding beauty. A safe and spacious campus, conveniently located, where you reconnect with nature, learn, develop and enjoy.
- A high quality curriculum and student-staff ratio within an individualized learning setting (approximately 10 students per classroom).
- A close familial community in a multicultural environment with students from over 40 different countries that will foster open-mindedness, respect and responsibility.
- A place to develop independence, gain resiliency, build self-confidence and make friends for life.
Learn. Grow. Move. Meet.
Learn. Improve your German, English or French. Get enrolled in one of three different language levels at Montana Summer Sessions and experience first class language lessons with kids in your age.
Grow. Experience a different academic or non-academic field of your preference every week. Choose from five focus themes:
- Business & Entrepreneurship: Develop your own business idea and participate in a start-up simulation.
- Science & Technology: Experience various chemistry experiments or build your own robot.
- Creativity & Arts: Have you ever been curios how glass is formed or magic is performed?
- People, Places & Stories: Have you ever wondered where and how dinosaurs lived? Or how Columbus discovered America? For kids aged 10-14 years.
- Study Skills: Learn tips and tricks of future university life. For kids aged 14-16 years.
Move. Healthy lifestyles are one of Montana Summer Session’s top priorities. Let’s do sport together and participate in sport competitions. Try out new sport activities and get up to speed with your group during daily sport sessions.
Meet. Get to know Switzerland and surrounding areas on daytrips. Be immersed to the to the full Swiss-International experience with Montana Summer Sessions! Make friends from all over the world and experience new cultures. Take home unforgettable memories and moments.
Montana Summer Sessions take place from Saturday, 16 July – Saturday 13 August 2016. There are two-week sessions and a four-week session.
- Session 1: 16 July –13 August 2016. 4 weeks.
- Session 2: 16 July – 30 July 2016. 2 weeks.
- Session 3: 30 July – 13 August 2016. 2 weeks.