What are the Institut Montana Zugerberg Summer Sessions?
- A summer program for students between the ages of 10-15 looking to gain new language skills, an enriching academic programme and making new friends from around the world.
- We are located on the Zugerberg mountain which offers a safe and spacious campus and nature for a unique learning environment.
- Our class sizes have about 10 students per class and a small student-to-staff ratio which ensure personal care and instruction.
- A close familial community in a multicultural environment with students from over 40 different countries which fosters open-mindedness, respect and responsibility.
- A place to develop independence, gain resilience, build self-confidence and make friends for life.
Learn. Grow. Move. Meet.
Learn. Improve your German or English while you also discover other courses such as Business, Art and Science as well as Swiss culture.
Grow. Experience a different academic field or discover a new hobby based on our five focused themes:
- Business & Entrepreneurship: Develop your own business idea and participate in a start-up simulation.
- Science & Technology: Experiment with various chemistry tests or build your own robot.
- Creativity & Arts: Learn to make glass and perform some magic tricks.
- People, Places & Stories: Discover history with a more hands-on approach; live history.
- Study Skills: Learn valuable tips that offer a competitive advantage for high school and university.
Move. A healthy lifestyle is one of our summer session’s top priorities. Practice a new sport or participate in a sport competition.
Meet. Get to know Switzerland with our weekend excursions. Be immersed with a small community with students from all over the world. Create a new home away from home
Our summer sessions take place from Saturday, 14 July – Saturday 10 August 2019. We offer two-week and four-week sessions based on your needs.
- Session 1: 14 July –10 August 2019 – 4 weeks.
- Session 2: 14 July – 27 July 2019 – 2 weeks.
- Session 3: 28 July – 10 August 2019 – 2 weeks.