Contact us now for Swiss re-entry visa

Any students who have not received Swiss residence permit (B permit) or residence permit has been expired, please contact Khun Ekthana, Khun Leng, Khun A or Khun Ann urgently to request for re-entry visa back to Glion or Les Roches in Switzerland.

Please Contact:

Khun Ekthana: 089-816-6908
Khun Leng: 087-806-6728
Khun A: 092-261-7108
Khun Ann: 094-698-8559

LINE: @ekthana or Click >