Study in Australia at Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School at Torrens University, No.1 hotel school in Australia & Asia Pacific
About Blue Mountains
The Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School (BMIHMS) has been providing hospitality education since 1991. The school was the first of its kind in Australia when it opened and has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of Hospitality Degree Courses. Over 23 years the Leura campus has developed hospitality degree courses where students live and study in a simulated hotel environment. This reflects the famous Swiss hotel school model of teaching and learning. In 2013, we were ranked the number 1 hospitality management school in Asia Pacific and Australia (TNS Survey 2013).
The Reasons Why you should Study in Australia at Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School at Torrens University?
- Study at Australia and Asia Pacific’s Number 1 hotel school (Taylor Nelson Sofres Survey 2013)
- Two custom designed campuses – study hospitality in Sydney at our Executive Business Centre and in Leura at our Practical Learning Centre
- Graduate with a globally recognized business management qualification accredited by the Australian Higher Education accreditor (TEQSA Accredited)
- From January 2016 BMIHMS will partner with Torrens University Australia. This partnership will greatly benefit our students by giving them access to university qualifications
- You can choose to start in January, April, July or October
- Benefit from the advantages and career opportunities available as you study in Australia
- Graduates successfully move onwards to excellent career opportunities in the global hotel, restaurant and events management industries, as well as other services sectors
- Each hospitality degree program has an integrated industry placement, providing valuable experience and skills for students.