The essence of Collège Champittet – Collège Champittet is a Swiss School open to the world welcoming students in a family-sized boarding house offering them the opportunities to rapidly become fluent at speaking French through our special FLE programme. Students can choose between the IB, Swiss Maturite and the French Bac.
Founded over 100 years ago, Collège Champittet offers a choice of two schools in Switzerland, in Pully and Nyon.
Collège Champittet offers students a strong global outlook within the setting and charm of a Swiss-French school atmosphere. Our two campuses embrace our heritage, developing students who achieve academic excellence and a strong sense of faith and respect for others.
Our campus in Pully welcomes students into our day school and boarding school up to age 18. Our campus in Nyon offers a local-style kindergarten and primary education for children up to age 12.
- Founded in: 1903
- Students: 800 students and 70 boarders
- Age range: Boys and Girls from 4 to 19 years Boarding school from 12 years
- Campus: Lausanne-Pully and Nyon
- Accreditation: ISO 9001-2000 and IBO A Nord Anglia Education school, with access to unique opportunities such as Global Campus
- Nationalities: 35 nationalities
- Language: Bilingual French and English
- Diploma: International Baccalaureate (IB) taught in English, French Baccalaureate and Swiss Bilingual Federal Maturite (French/English)
- Ratio Staff / Students: 1:5
- Foreign language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Latin and other languages upon request
- Summer Camps: Students from 12 to 16 language courses in the morning and 3 different types of activities in the afternoon, water, alpine and creative