Year by year, Geneva is consistently ranked among the top cities in the world for standard of living. As such, EU Geneva students enjoy the benefits that come with studying in one of the world’s greatest and most beautiful cities.
The city campus is located in the center of town, on the banks of the great Lake Geneva. The location is convenient; the campus is a short five minute walk away from the Geneva financial center and the main shopping area.
EU Business School Geneva leverages this central location and proximity to some of the world’s leading businesses and international organizations by offering its students frequent industrial visits to company headquarters. This focus on practical education gives EU Business School Geneva students a unique insight into the complex world of international business.
The city campus is fitted with contemporary instructional tools which lecturers use to their full advantage. SMARTboards and campus-wide Wi-Fi enables access to the award-winning online learning resource ProQuest, which is also available remotely via the EU intranet.
+Business Foundation Program
- BBA – Business Administration
- BA – Communication & Public Relations
- BA – Leisure & Tourism Management
- BA – International Relations
- BA – Sports Management
- BS – Business Finance
- BS – Digital Media Management
- BA – Business & Sustainability Management
- BA – Business & Design Management
- BA – Family Business Management
- EBBA – Executive BBA
+Double Qualifications on Campus (Undergraduate)
- BSc (Hons) International Business (University of Roehampton)
- MBA – International Business
- MBA – Communication & Public Relations
- MBA – International Marketing
- MBA – Global Banking & Finance
- MBA – Leisure & Tourism Management
- MBA – Entrepreneurship
- MBA – Leadership
- MBA – E-Business
- MBA – Sports Management
- MBA – Human Resources Management
- MBA – Design Management
- MBA – Reputation Management
+Double Qualifications on campus (Graduate)
- MSc – International Management (University of Roehampton)
- MBA – (University of Roehampton)